You have no items in your shopping cart.
* Innovative tactical pen for the modern prepared citizen.
* Ballpoint pen using Parker G2 type of ink cartridges. Accepts Fisher Space ink as well. This means that you can use your favorite ink cartridge. It comes with a Schmidt P900 medium black ink refills.
* This new genre of tactical pen has its main body made of weapon grade polymer for a light and tough feel.
* The ink cartridge is activated with only one hand thanks to a low profile bolt action button. This means that there is not cap to unscrew or take out when you need to write.
* The tungsten carbide glass breaker is hidden under a stiff silicon cap. This conceals the sharp edge, which means no one will call you out for using a 'dangerous' pen. It also means that the sharp edge won't poke you.
* The writing tip is made of 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum. It is designed with small serrations for a quick and convenient way to use the Stealth Pen Pro as a self-defense tool. Also, the serrations serves as a DNA catcher.
* The pen shaft has an hexagonal shape for a great confort when writing. The subtle knurling gives just enough grip when both writing or defending.
* The serrated end can be unscrewed, the ink cartridge removed, and the pen can be used safely for training purposes.
* Ink cartridges: Parker G2 Type. To add a high-tech set of ink cartridges, check the pressurized cartridges from Schmidt on our website here. The pen is shipped with Schmidt P900 medium black. We offer a regular set of 6 ink refills Check our ink refills here
* International shipping: if you reside outside the United States, only this product is available to you. Hence, adding other products to your cart may prevent you from checking out. Make sure that you only have Stealth Pen Pros in your cart when you checkout, when shipping outside the United States.
* The pen does not come with a pressurized ink cartridge. We offer as a separate purchase the Schmidt P950 Megaline Pressurized Ballpoint Pen cartridges. Pressurized cartridges allow you to write under water in upside down for a longer time period.
* Patent Pending
See the product instructions here